Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School Tilda in the Rain

I decided to take different take on Back to School.   Tilda is going back to school in the rain.  I colored with copic markers E00, E13, E15, E17, R14, R20, R46, Y15, Y17, Y19, Y38, and BG15,  I used fibers, ribbon, buttons from my stock and added some stickles to highlight the rain outfit.

I am entering this card in the:
    Magnolia down under challenges - Textures
    Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - Primary Colors
    Totally Tilda Challenge - Back to School
    Wild Orchid Challenge - Tags, Tags, Tags.

16 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Very sweet,Love the colours
Hugs Julie P

NGCARDS said...

This is very sweet hun xxx

Louise said...

Very cute card
Louise

Barb Hardeman said...

A delightful card, love the glitter you added to the umbrella and the boots!
Hugs,
Barb

Elle said...

I like it! Very pretty indeed.

Betsy said...

Definitely looks like back-to-school time here in NE Ohio. Seems like we always have a rainy fall!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning, i love this image and the colours are just gorgeous, thanks for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x x x

Paper Tails said...

Your card is very cute. I like the colors you used....

Karen

Jeanette said...

Aww...such a sweet card and I love the touch of stickles....just a perfect touch!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Debbie Pamment said...

Hahaha - LOVE that she's heading off in the rain - school waits for no-one! Fabulous job
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week with your fabulous textures.
xXx

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Sorry my 1st comm blogger has messed up..
many thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this wk..

smiles Christine TT DT & Girlies x

*Vicki* said...

AW!! She's so precious!! I love how you've made her outfit look shinny!! Too cute!! :)

Lori said...

How sweet, I want to touch it, the umbrella looks sooo good, love the little buttons too, thanks for sharing this with us at Totally Tilda and Magnolia Down Under!

Teresa said...

Great Tilda card Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda back to school challenge.
Teresa xx

Sandy said...

So cute - I just love buttons on cards. Your umbrella just sparkles in the rain!
Nice touch!!
Sandy